The services supported by our diversity division are extensive and ensures that every relevant component is considered and meets the requirements of our clients and is not limited to:
- consulting and representation
- development of integrated marketing and advertising opportunities
- act as liaison with travel trade and LGBT media partners
- event planning specializing in LGBT marketplace forums, trade events and group travel
- sensitivity and product training
- create and develop innovative social media campaigns
- On-site host and videographer
In Canada, a guestimated 1.2 million LGBT (Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual and Trans-gendered) residents have been identified as part of a travel savvy community. Studies have shown that the average purchase of travel related services is 3 to 4 times yearly with an average yearly disposable income of $100,000 per household. A spend of over $7 billion in travel related services have shown that the LGBT market is a profitable niche with a proven track record increasing yearly.
VoX International Inc. is committed to giving back to the LGBT community and supports organizations such as ACT, CANFAR and Dare to Wear Love charities.
VoX International Inc. is a proud member of IGLTA (International Gay, Lesbian Travel Association) and TGC (Travel Gay Canada)